Mission, Vision & Core Values
To provide primary health care to those in need.
To be the primary health care provider of choice in Pueblo County by providing top quality care through accessibility, leadership and financial independence.
- We treat all our patients and each other with dignity and respect, regardless of race, age, gender, disability, values, lifestyle or interests.
- We believe compassion and empathy for others are crucial to the success of the organization.
- We believe honesty and integrity in all relationships are paramount.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality health care and customer service to our patients.
- We believe teamwork and developing cooperative working relationships is crucial to the success of Pueblo Community Health Center.